Preparing Your CSDCAS Application
CSDCAS simplifies the process of applying to Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology programs.
Complete one application, select programs of interest, request one set of transcripts, request evaluations from three recommenders, and complete information required by your selected programs, and submit. Please visit the Applicant Help Center or contact support if you have questions about your application.
Once you create an account with CSDCAS, you can access your application as often as you need. Specific instructions are available within each section of the application. The programs you select and apply to via CSDCCAS will have real-time access to your application and supporting materials so they can make admissions decisions. It’s important to note that CSDCAS is only processing the application, schools and programs have full control over admissions decisions
Begin your application process
- Use the search tool in CSDCAS to find programs of interest.
- Visit the websites of the programs you are interested in to learn more.
- Check the Program Materials section of CSDCAS after selecting program(s) to learn more about the specific admissions criteria and requirements for each school you are interested in. It is important to note that CSDCAS programs have varying admissions criteria and deadlines.
- Contact individuals that you would like to provide evaluations/letters of recommendation for you.
- Obtain copies of your college transcripts to assist you in completing the course work entry section of the application.
- Request for all official transcripts to be sent electronically via National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment or Credential Solutions or mailed with the Transcript Request Form (found in the application).
- After you submit your application and your transcripts have arrived, our team verifies that your coursework is accurate. You should check your status on the Check Status page of the application until it is Verified.
Turn off your email’s spam/junk filters for the duration of the application cycle. If you’re not able to do this, add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org domains to your allowed email address list.